Camp Location Manager
Do you want to work with children doing activities like…
Archery, Football, Nerf Tag, Canoeing, Go Karting, Tennis, Cricket, Basketball, Dance, Den building, and so much more!
Are you looking for a School Holiday job? October Half Term / Christmas Holidays / February Half Term / Easter Holidays / May Half Term / Summer Holidays
Days: Monday to Friday (during the school holidays)
Times: 8:00 am - 5:30 pm
Rate: £120 - £140 per day
Well, why not apply to become a Let's Leap Camp Location Manger/Activity Camp Leader? You’ll be responsible for a group of children, initiating games, helping with activities and ensuring the welfare needs of all children are met.
- Over 18
- Available to work during the School Holidays
- Be a UK/EU citizen and have lived within the EU continuously for the last 3 years
- Good teamwork skills
- Experience working with children/young people
- Enthusiasm for the role with a willingness to learn.
- Confidence and competence in leading a group of children.
- Reliable and committed to providing a fun experience for all our campers.
- Flexibility and adaptability in a variety of scenarios.
- Comfortable in a challenging environment
What we do at Let's Leap:
At our exciting activity camps based across London and the South East, we make sure children are cared for in a safe and happy environment while trying new activities and making new friends! We’ve been caring for children for over 10 years and continue to be an excellent service to parents by providing childcare over the school holidays. Our camps are fun-filled, and we’re experts in making the school holidays extra special.
Successful candidates are required to undergo an enhanced DBS disclosure and two professional references. You must possess the legal right to live and work in the UK to be considered for employment with Let's Leap.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Permanent
Salary: £120.00-£140.00 per day