Specialised Lunchtime Sports Coach
Sports Coach - Lunchtime Activity Leader.
Type: Lunchtime Club
Days: Monday - Friday
Time: 12:00 noon - 13:00 pm
Let's Leap is looking for an experienced and engaging Sports Coach/Activity Leader to deliver a well-structured lunchtime club in a primary school in Southall (Borough of Ealing).
This primary school is requesting a skilled & experienced sports coach who can confidently deliver a well-structured lunchtime programme to enhance the quality of lunchtimes within the school. This will include training year 6 children to support structured games within the playground and also deliver sports/skill-based games.
What we need from you:
- DBS clearance
- UKCC sports coaching qualification(s) or Teaching relevant qualifications
- Experience delivering engaging sports activities in Primary schools
- A passion for working with children
What you will be doing:
- Set up zoned playground activities to provide structure and increase pupil participation by offering different activities during lunchtime.
- Provide positive engagement and playground interaction.
- Inclusion - Provide activities for all children.
- Ensure activities are age and ability appropriate and are using the equipment and space safely.
- Support with behaviour management in the playground.
- Promote Health & Safety in the playground.
- Review & reflect on delivered activities.
- Use Let's Leap resources to assist with all planning
- Inspire children, young people to develop skills and lead healthy active lifestyles
- Supervise children during lunchtimes in line with policies & procedures
- Follow Let's Leap and assigned schools behaviour management policies.
- Give feedback to Let's Leap management team.
- Maintain knowledge of Let's Leap policies & procedures and implement them where appropriate.
- Tidy away sports equipment and store correctly i.e. pe cupboard, outdoor storage or other designated area.
Everything we do at Let’s Leap is about assisting schools to ensure every child receives an engaging and enriching sports programme.
But why choose us?
- VERY attractive rates of pay
- Resources provided
- Continued training and CPD
- Additional work available
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Permanent, Fixed term contract
Salary: £20.00-£25.00 per hour
- Company events
- Employee discount
- Free parking
- On-site parking
- Wellness programme
- Monday to Friday